Wednesday 28 December 2011

Christmas in Austria

It has probably become apparent to you that I have not been keeping up with my blog for almost half a year now. As much as I was growing tired of it, I do enjoy taking pictures and I have found a way to share them with you without having to find the time to write the 2000 words that used to accompany them.

We just got back from spending a week in the Austrian Alps with Nina's parents. You can see my picture gallery with captions if you follow the link at the end of this post. You will be taken to a website with all the pictures laid out in grid format. Simply click on a picture and you will see it full-sized. You can move forwards or backwards through the album using the arrow buttons on either side of the picture.

Not all pictures have captions, but most do and they are visible below the pictures.

Click here to see the picture gallery 

No comments: