Friday 1 May 2009

A quick note to my readers

I have something I want to say to you, my readers. Sometimes I get busy living life and put off writing my blog. I will eventually get back to it, it just might not be as quickly as you want it to be. Sometimes writing it isn’t my #1 priority as it is primarily a one-way form of communication. Although, there is the opportunity for you to post comments or even write to be privately and discuss the things I have written about and/or tell me what is going on in your lives. So, before sending me a quick Email reminding me it has been 3 weeks since my last post (which I have received 2 of last weekend), ask yourself: When was the last time you wrote to me or posted a comment on my blog? I don’t want reminders; I want to feel like there is two way communication.

1 comment:

John (Dad) said...

Ouch!! That was to me. However,remember that you are the one away from home and we all miss you.
So this is me fessing up, and because I can't imagine that anybody else is interested in our family news, I'll e-mail sepatately.
Love
J